Fall 2019 Study
Small Groups at Mosaic of Winchester are Missional Communities…
- They are committed to regular, passionate prayer for people.
- They are serving the community in tangible ways.
- They are committed to intentionally living among unbelievers and inviting them into the group.
- They are committed to having spiritual conversations that lead to sharing the Gospel of Jesus and the Word of God with people.
- They are committed to sharing the Gospel of Jesus and the Word of God with one another.
- They are committed to regular, passionate prayer for one another.
- They are committed to intentionally sharing life with one another.
- They serve one another in bearing burdens.
While our groups all function from the same DNA, each group may run things like refreshments, child care, and format slightly differently.
Lots of Christians talk about the gospel, but how many really understand and know how to apply it to their lives? Using a life-changing resource, The Gospel-Centered Life, our small groups will see how both the new Christian and the seasoned pastor need gospel renewal.
By studying the implications of the gospel together, The Gospel-Centered Life study equips those who long to see gospel transformation in themselves and in their churches.
This Christ-focused material is simple and digestible while also cultivating thoughtful, rich discussion. The Gospel-Centered Life focuses on true heart change rather than behavioral modification, helping readers recognize relationship issues in practical ways.
Featuring nine self-contained lessons with discussion questions, articles, and practical exercises The Gospel-Centered Life helps group participants understand how the gospel shapes every aspect of life. Group Members will gain biblical insight on the temptation to pretend and perform, what heart idolatry and repentance looks like, dealing with conflict in relationships, and much more.