Our Spring Small Groups will be winding down in May. There will be a couple of special topic groups that will meet in the Summer months. Until then you can get information about specific groups or sign up for a group by clicking on the group icons to the right.
Summer Small Group Studies include:
- The Art of Parenting – June 18 – August 6 @ 5:30 pm. Register HERE
- Real Life Discipleship: Becoming a Disciple who makes Disciples – Time and Day TBA
Small Groups at Mosaic of Winchester are Missional Communities…
- They are committed to regular, passionate prayer for people.
- They are serving the community in tangible ways.
- They are committed to intentionally living among unbelievers and inviting them into the group.
- They are committed to having spiritual conversations that lead to sharing the Gospel of Jesus and the Word of God with people.
- They are committed to sharing the Gospel of Jesus and the Word of God with one another.
- They are committed to regular, passionate prayer for one another.
- They are committed to intentionally sharing life with one another.
- They serve one another in bearing burdens.
While our groups all function from the same DNA, each group may run things like refreshments, child care, and format slightly differently. Contact the Group leader for specific questions regarding this group.