Growing in a community at Mosaic begins in Small Groups. Gather with us to enjoy a meal, make new friends, serve the community, and talk about Jesus.
Small Groups at Mosaic Church are Missional Communities…
- They are committed to regular, passionate prayer for people.
- They are serving the community in tangible ways.
- They are committed to intentionally living among unbelievers and inviting them into the group.
- They are committed to having spiritual conversations that lead to sharing the Gospel of Jesus and the Word of God with people.
- They are committed to sharing the Gospel of Jesus and the Word of God with one another.
- They are committed to regular, passionate prayer for one another.
- They are committed to intentionally sharing life with one another.
- They serve one another in bearing burdens.
While our groups all function from the same DNA, each group may run things like refreshments, child care, and format slightly differently.
Thursdays | 6 to 7:15PM
“I will bring my people Israel back from exile. ‘They will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them. They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit.”
– Amos 9:14
The Bible is full of garden imagery. Man was set apart in a Garden, specially made after God created everything else. It was in that garden that Man walked with God in complete perfection, if only for a brief time. Sin marred that relationship, casting us out of Eden and away from God, seemingly forever. You can trace the garden all the way through the Bible from beginning to end, from Genesis to Revelation.