Growing in a community at Mosaic begins in Small Groups. Gather with us to enjoy a meal, make new friends, serve the community, and talk about Jesus.
Small Groups at Mosaic Church are Missional Communities…
- They are committed to regular, passionate prayer for people.
- They are serving the community in tangible ways.
- They are committed to intentionally living among unbelievers and inviting them into the group.
- They are committed to having spiritual conversations that lead to sharing the Gospel of Jesus and the Word of God with people.
- They are committed to sharing the Gospel of Jesus and the Word of God with one another.
- They are committed to regular, passionate prayer for one another.
- They are committed to intentionally sharing life with one another.
- They serve one another in bearing burdens.
While our groups all function from the same DNA, each group may run things like refreshments, child care, and format slightly differently.
Explorers | Infants to 24 Months
During the entire church service, your child will be given time to play, hear Bible stories, and be prayed over in a calm, nurturing environment.
While we stock a large assortment of baby items, we ask that you bring anything your child may need during service—such as diapers, wipes, pacifiers, food items, etc.
Hikers | 2 to PreK
Our preschooler environment (available for the whole service) focuses on different, understandable aspects of God’s love through teaching and playtime that will help foster growth in the foundation of Christ in their lives.
Adventurers | Kindergarten to Grade 2
During service, the kids learn a Bible lesson, complete projects, and continue verse memorization.
The purpose of this group is to ground the young minds of Mosaic in a biblical worldview, equipping them—on their level—to be ambassadors for Christ.
This group stays in the worship service through the singing and move to their environment just before the sermon.
Trekkers | Grades 3-5
Trekkers meets on Sundays at 9:30 AM before the service. The class is studying the New City Catechism. Breakfast is provided.
Have Questions About Kids Ministry?
We’d love to answer your questions!
Thursdays | 6 to 7:15PM
“Instruct the wise and they will be wiser still; teach the righteous and they will add to their learning.”
– Proverbs 9:9
The New City Catechism is a modern-day resource aimed at helping children and adults alike learn the core doctrines of the Christian faith via 52 questions and answers.