Growing in a community at Mosaic begins in Small Groups. Gather with us to enjoy a meal, make new friends, serve the community, and talk about Jesus.
Small Groups at Mosaic Church are Missional Communities…
- They are committed to regular, passionate prayer for people.
- They are serving the community in tangible ways.
- They are committed to intentionally living among unbelievers and inviting them into the group.
- They are committed to having spiritual conversations that lead to sharing the Gospel of Jesus and the Word of God with people.
- They are committed to sharing the Gospel of Jesus and the Word of God with one another.
- They are committed to regular, passionate prayer for one another.
- They are committed to intentionally sharing life with one another.
- They serve one another in bearing burdens.
While our groups all function from the same DNA, each group may run things like refreshments, child care, and format slightly differently.
Wednesdays | 6 to 7:15PM
Pathfinders Student Ministry
“Instruct the wise and they will be wiser still; teach the righteous and they will add to their learning.”
– Proverbs 9:9
Each week, Mosaic’s Pathfinders Student Ministry (grades 6-12) meets to discuss various topics, including influences on our lives, spiritual realities, what it means to follow Christ, and more!
Students can also submit “You Asked For It” questions that our group leaders will teach on and discuss that week. This is always a great opportunity for the students to hear the biblical perspective on topics important to them. Previous “YAFI” topics are:
- Does the Bible say anything about aliens?
- What is the difference between Christianity and other religions?
- What does the Bible say about sexuality?
- How can we know the Bible is true?
If you have any questions about Pathfinders, you can email Pastor Drew at firstname.lastname@example.org