We want to thank Calvary Baptist Church for allowing us the opportunity to utilize their fellowship hall on Saturdays at 6pm for our in-person services during Phase 3. There will be times, however, when we will need to consolidate or add service times due to holidays, worship space availability, or increased live worship attendance.
These are unique times for everyone in the Mosaic family. Please practice grace and patience, regardless of your personal feelings concerning COVID-19 health practices.
As we transition to Phase 3, we seek to ensure the health and safety of our congregation, while focusing on the joy of meeting together. Below is a list of best practices we will be following as a church for the duration of Phase 3:
- Seating will be arranged to allow for recommended social distancing. Members of the same family may be seated together.
- Masks must be worn before entering the building and until taking your seat. Once you are seated, you may remove your mask. When you get up, please put your mask back on until you have returned to your seat or exit the building. This only applies to those 12 years of age and older.
- Bulletins and connect cards will continue to be distributed digitally.
- Coffee, water, tea, etc., will not be available; but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Bathrooms are available for emergencies, however, please use the restroom prior to arriving to avoid touching additional shared surfaces.
- Shortened services will last approximately 1 hour.
- Children are welcome and encouraged to attend service, however, child care and classes cannot be provided at this time.
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection of frequently touched surfaces will be conducted prior to, between, and following all services.
- Please practice safe personal hygiene and thoughtfulness of others. Sanitizing stations will be provided at entry/exit points.
- Interior doors will remain open to allow airflow.
- A streaming option will still be available via Facebook and YouTube.
Calvary Baptist Church — Fellowship Hall
844 Amherst St.
Winchester, VA 22601
Parking is available at the back and sides of the building. Follow signage to enter the building through the rear door.
The Fellowship Hall is located on the second floor. A stairwell provides access immediately upon entering. An elevator is available as well, if needed. Please see one of the Elders or Leadership Team for assistance.