We want to thank Calvary Baptist Church for allowing us the opportunity to utilize their fellowship hall on Saturdays at 6:30pm to resume in-person services during Phase 1. These are unique times for everyone in the Mosaic family. Please practice grace and patience, regardless of your personal feelings concerning COVID-19 health practices.
As we transition to our Phase 1 reopening, we seek to ensure the health and safety of our congregation, while focusing on the joy of meeting together again. Below is a list of guidelines we will be following as a church for the duration of Phase 1:
- Seating will be arranged to allow for recommended social distancing. Members of the same family may be seated together.
- According to CDC guidelines, the use of masks is encouraged when social distancing is not possible. If you do not have your own, a small number of single-use masks will be available.
- Bulletins and connect cards will continue to be distributed digitally.
- Coffee, water, tea, etc., will not be available; but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Bathrooms are available for emergencies, however, please use the restroom prior to arriving to avoid touching additional shared surfaces.
- Shortened services will last approximately 1 hour.
- Children are welcome and encouraged to attend service, however, child care and classes cannot be provided at this time.
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection of frequently touched surfaces will be conducted prior to and following all services.
- Please practice safe personal hygiene and thoughtfulness of others. Sanitizing stations will be provided at entry/exit points.
- Interior doors will remain open to allow airflow.
- A Sunday morning streaming option will still be available via Facebook and YouTube.
Calvary Baptist Church — Fellowship Hall
844 Amherst St.
Winchester, VA 22601
Parking is available at the back and sides of the building. Follow signage to enter the building through the rear door.
The Fellowship Hall is located on the second floor. A stairwell provides access immediately upon entering. An elevator is available as well, if needed. Please see one of the Elders or Leadership Team for assistance.