“This Holy Week fix your gaze steadily on Christ as he loves you to the uttermost”.
Use the link below to download this week’s daily devotional as an ebook, PDF, or in Kindle format. Also, follow our social media accounts for daily video devotionals in the mornings and evenings this week as we focus our hearts and minds on Christ looking forward to Resurrection Sunday.
Love to the Uttermost: Devotional Readings for Holy Week begins on Palm Sunday, ends on Easter Sunday, and aims to focus our attention on Jesus as he displays his love to the uttermost (John 13:1). These meditations on the self-giving love of Christ are all excerpted from the preaching and writing ministry of John Piper.
1. Palm Sunday: Seeing the King on Palm Sunday
2. Monday: He Set His Face for Jerusalem
3. Tuesday: Depth of Love for Us
4. Wednesday: Why Jesus Is All-Trustworthy
5. Maundy Thursday: Thursday of the Commandment
6. Good Friday: What Good Friday Is All About
7. Saturday: A Holy Week Volcano
8. Easter Sunday: Such Amazing Resurrection Love