What is the Mosaic Inclement Weather Policy for Sunday Mornings?
The fastest and most reliable way to get that information is by checking the church’s website homepage or by checking our social media outlets.
Here’s how the process works:
- A decision about Sunday morning Core Seminar and Worship Service will be made by 6:00 am Sunday morning. If the decision is made to cancel the morning classes and worship service, that information will be posted on the church website, Facebook, Twitter, and the digital bulletin.
- Several factors go into making a decision to cancel our Sunday service including, safety of our leaders, congregation, and DMMS custodians, as well as parking lot and sidewalk conditions at DMMS. The Elders and other leaders work to make that decision as early as possible on a Sunday morning.
- In the event of a service cancelation, a Sunday message will be available on live Facebook during normal service times and on our youtube channel and website later that day.
- Places to check if on weather cancellations:
- Website: Mosaicofwinchester.org
- Facebook: FB.me/mosaicwinchester
- Instagram: @mosaicwinchester
- Twitter: @mosaicwincva
- Digital Bulletin: sign up by texting “BLTN mosaic” to 41411
- The Email Address we have on File